Saturday, August 23, 2008

Prednisone

I must say I am feeling the perks of the prednisone!!I actually have some energy!!!I had to force myself to rest awhile this afternoon.I overdid it a bit yesterday,so I was more careful today.But it is so great to feel better...hard to "waste" my time lying around when I feel like doing something.The downside of steroids is that it is more difficult to sleep at night.But right now,I'll enjoy the extra burst of energy!!Hopefully,it will help my lung function go up too!Clinic appointment is coming up next Wed...gotta get those PFT's up...

Another thing that is feeling better is my joints.My knees,fingers and shoulders started hurting early this summer,it was hard to do much comfortably.Now that has somehow resolved,the pain is gone!I think joint pain is related to CF,more questions for the doctor on Wed.

Well,I'm done with my vest and nebulising...should I go to bed or clean the house???

4 comments:

Hummel Family said...

Hmmm, I wonder which one you chose....bed or cleaning? HA!!

I am so glad you have been having more energy. I definitely noticed at the Hog Roast last week. It was so good to see that spark again!!

Oh, and I am praying for your apt on Wed!!

Hope to see you tomorrow at Church.

65 Roses for Marcia said...

I will be at church tomorrow...and thanks for the comments,they are fun!See ya...

Hummel Family said...

Sick in bed today!!! Stay away from me!!! I was fine yesterday...weird!

65 Roses for Marcia said...

Get well soon JoEllen!!