Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

I was thinking today of all the things I'm thankful for and there's so much,I couldn't possible list it all.But here are a just a few things...

I'm thankful for my hubby,who has always been there for me,through the good and bad.We still have fun together and laugh a lot.
I'm thankful for my son,my daughter,daughter-in-law and my two adorable little grandsons.
I'm thankful for my smart little dog Meg.
I'm thankful for my dad and the rest of my family...we have gone through some tough times through the years,but have hung in there together as a family.
I'm thankful for my church family...they are wonderful.
I'm thankful that I have some very good friends who keep me sane...
I'm thankful for good health insurance!
I'm thankful that I have finally been diagnosed with CF and am now getting the proper treatment.
I'm thankful that I'm feeling good right now.
I'm thankful every morning when I wake up and can see clearly (lasik surgery is great).
Most of all,I'm thankful that I'm a child of God,who loves me unconditionally,even though I don't deserve it!
I'm thankful that in tough times I have my faith to keep me strong.

Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: