Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...








My favorite time of the year!I've been busy and having fun getting out the Christmas stuff,decorating,making some wreaths,doing a little baking,shopping,etc.I'm almost done with everything.I'm a bit more organized than usual because I'm leaving on Saturday for Puerto Rico!My niece Lindsay is in her last year of college and her basketball team is going there to play over their Christmas break.So why not go watch??My dad,sister and friend Karen are going and we will be gone till the 19th.Hubby will stay home and hold down the fort.I lived in P.Rico for a couple of years when I was little and I have some memories of it.I've always wanted to go back and we're are going to try to see if we can find the house we lived in,or if it still exists.And we're going to explore Old San Juan.We're looking forward to the 80 degree weather too!So stay tuned for some Puerto Rico pictures before long.I know I have been doing too much because my chest has been a bit achy and my joints are hurting again too.I am ready to relax and bask in some sunshine!!

3 comments:

Berlin Mennonite MYF said...

Everything looks so pretty! I'm not surprised though, you have a gift of decorating! :)

It was nice to see you at the shower and catch up a bit. It had been awhile.

Again, I really love your hair. I will stop calling you, "Curly Sue" :)

Hummel Family said...

Ooops, I was signed in under the MYF blog. That was me, JoEllen. :)

Aspiemom said...

Your decorations are just BEAUTIFUL, Marcia! You really have a special touch.

Have fun in Puerto Rico!