Monday, January 12, 2009

I guess it's winter!



We were supposed to have a big winter storm over the weekend.I was kind of excited at the prospect of being snowed in.The forecasters were saying 6-8 inches of snow.Well we did get a couple of inches,although not nearly that much,but also some freezing rain on top of it.The snow was pretty,especially Sunday afternoon,big flakes floating down.Warren and I cozied up on the couch and watched a movie Saturday evening.This morning(Mon.),there was a 2 hr.school delay.Boy,I wish they would've done that when I was teaching!They just started having delays this year I think.Now we are going to go into deep freeze mode...we're under a wind chill advisory tomorrow,by tomorrow night with 40 mph winds,the wind chill will be around 10 below zero.Can I just go back to Puerto Rico????Speaking of which,I found this picture the other day of me on the steps of our house in PR.

The lady on the right worked in dad's dental office.The one on the left,I'm not sure,maybe our babysitter??Now I'm wanting to dig into my old pictures and find more...


3 comments:

Aspiemom said...

The snow looks pretty, but I'll stay where I am!

Keep warm, Marcia!

Judy said...

Loved the "little girl" picture of you! It's rather fun to dig out the "oldies" sometimes, isn't it?

We're in the "freezer" here in PA too! It's 3.9 degrees already so it's bound to get worse over night. They're calling for more snow too, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Take care!

Aspiemom said...

I tagged you, Marcia