Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My sick week

My sick week is about over(thank goodness!)and I am starting to feel lots better!I did call my doctor on Monday and she put me on oral cipro twice a day for 2 weeks.I have been pretty much doing nothing,just resting,reading,watching TV or on my laptop.I have been doing some extra treatment time as well.Yesterday it was really warm out and sunny,so I sat outside for awhile...felt good.All our snow has melted.Saturday is my niece's wedding.Yes,she is getting married on Valentine's day.I'm helping a little with the music part of the wedding.And then early Sunday morning I'm leaving for AZ to hopefully take in some warm,dry weather.Can't even wait...

1 comment:

Aspiemom said...

Glad you are feeling better! Especially with Valentines and the trip and wedding and all!