Sunday, February 8, 2009

Uh oh

I'm sick...I was fine yesterday morning and had brunch with our Sunday school class ladies.Yesterday afternnoon,I had a sinus headache,which I assumed was from the weather change,it had warmed up to the 40's and the snow is melting.I always have a hard time healthwise with weather changes.By evening I was feeling achy all over.When I woke up this morning,I knew I had a fever.I checked and it was 101.I was chilling and my chest was aching.Ibuprofen did bring my temperature down,but I have been in bed all day.I took a long nap this afternoon.I'm hoping I feel better tomorrow,if not,I'll call my doctor.My chest feels very tight and achy.It was just a yucky boring day,although it was nice to see the sun shining.I watched a movie on my laptop and watched the last quarter of the Cavs game.Here's hoping my fever stays down.

2 comments:

Aspiemom said...

Oh, Marcia, I hope that you are feeling better soon! You don't "need" this! Have any Zycam to start taking?

Anonymous said...

Sending my get-well wishes along to you. Hope you are feeling better! Take care of yourself...