Thursday, March 19, 2009

Game day!

This was yesterday when our high school girls were getting ready to leave for Columbus to play in the state semi-final and hopefully the final game on Sat.They will be there all weekend,coming home on Sunday afternoon.My niece Katelyn plays the post position.She is the one in the purple shirt holding the pillow.
My sister with Katelyn.

A prayer before leaving...

Ready to go...


Today I'm heading to Columbus to watch the Lady Hawks play in the semi-finals of the state basketball tournament.It is such a nice bunch of girls and I'm so proud of them!They are the defending state champs in division IV from last year.They have lost one game this year.If anybody around here can't get to the game,you can watch it online at www.ohiohssports.com.It is a beautiful sunny day and I'm feeling good.GO LADY HAWKS!!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I wish them luck!!

65 Roses for Marcia said...

Hi Dawn!(I LOVE comments!) :)Hope you guys are all doing well.I found Angie's blog,so good to be able to follow them...