Thursday, April 23, 2009

A wedding in the family!

I went to a wedding last weekend and then I remembered that I was going to post pictures of my niece's wedding...only I had forgotten to do so.So here they are.The wedding was held at our church on Feb.14...yup,it was on Valentines day.Here is the church right before the wedding.

This was a picture of Joe and Jill that you could sign with a special etching pen.Cute idea!

My daughter was multi-tasking that day...she was a bridesmaid and also played the piano prelude and helped sing a couple of the songs.

Joe taking vows first with Aila,Jill's daughter.He is giving her a necklace here.

Aila peeking to see what's going on during the candle lighting ceremony!How cute is this?

And here she's getting a little tired of standing...or bored!

Tiffany and I made this valentine box for wedding cards.

The table decorations at the reception.


The beautiful bride.

Tiffany at the reception.


Aila and a friend on the dance floor.

Their first married dance.

2 comments:

Clausewitz said...

Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

Katey said...

Congrats! Those are beautiful pictures!!