Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Exciting rainy day

It was a rainy, blah day today. BUT then something was delivered to my door. It was a new nebulizer. And I am excited!! (Kinda sad to be excited over a nebulizer!) A few weeks ago I had gotten a new one, but it was actually the wrong kind. This one is an Invacare Mobilaire. It is bigger, heavier and noisier than the portable ones I usually have had, BUT it cuts down the treatment time. And I'm all about that! It is my month to be on TOBI again, which usually adds about half an hour to my treatment time. Today, I did TOBI in 10 minutes. I was so amazed! So it made my day.So I'm ready to do my evening treatments and I might be done in time for American Idol!!

2 comments:

Aspiemom said...

That is pretty pitiful, Marcia, to be excited over a nebulizer. Does that mean we find the good in everything, or that our lives are that dull? lol

Glad you have a way of cutting down on the Tobi. Are you feeling well, other than that?

65 Roses for Marcia said...

I know,pitiful...