This was just a cool display in the grocery store there...cases of orange crush, Dr. Pepper and Mt. Dew. I thought it worthy of a picture.
OK, so every night we went to Sweet Berries and got ice cream. It's a frozen custard place and so yummy! My favorite was a snickerdoodle concrete, like a flurry or blizzard with lots of snickers in it. At first I got small ones, then began upgrading to mediums!! Oh well, it was vacation!!
Yeah, it was just a great time, great weather, great friends, great food...could've stayed longer!
Since I've been back:
- I've lost my little bit of tan
- I took my dad to the airport so he can head to the condo for the winter
- I've gone with Cindy to two dr. appointments
- I've weeded around my house to get ready for cold weather
- I've done some Christmas shopping
- I've had my left ear suctioned and a tube put in it
- I 've gotten my H1N1 shot
- I've had a consultation in Cleveland for an upcoming bronchoscopy
- I've attended my high school reunion
- I've celebrated my grandson's 3rd birthday, as well as my daughter-in-law's
- I've learned how to make artisan bread in 5 minutes
- I've gone to Katelyn's basketball scrimmages
- I've done stuff with my grandkids