Monday, January 18, 2010

Twinkle twinkle



One day soon after New Years, I was at Jeremy's babysitting the boys for awhile. Kayden was taking a nap at the time, so I got to spend some quality time with just Perrin. I had brought this karoke machine along and just used the mike and 20 month old Perrin started "singing". His song of choice was "Twinkle twinkle little star". He jabbers a lot, but is also building a pretty decent vocabulary. If you listen closely, you can hear the words twinkle, star and sky. Way cute!




4 comments:

Judy said...

Oh my gosh...that is so cute! That happens to be one of Wes' favorite songs to sing too. Perrin is getting so big so fast!

Written Permission said...

So cute!! :)

Aspiemom said...

That was cute! Did I hear "PawPaw" in there, too?

Sharon said...

Hi,

My name is Sharon Ray and I am the assistant editor of Cysticfibrosis.net. I am contacting you today in hopes of developing a relationship with your website; we have seen your site and think your content is great. Cysticfibrosis.net offer a free informational resource to both the general and professional public on this terrible disease.

I hope you show some interest in building relationship, please contact me at sharon.cysticfibrosis.net@gmail.com.