Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More...

Yep, MORE SNOW! Yesterday we got another storm, which brought several more inches on top of the other snow...white on white! So no school yesterday, today or tomorrow as well as lots of cancellations. Tonight there is a lot of wind and blowing out there, which means drifting. I don't think we've had this much snow in several years. Everywhere you look...big piles of snow! My lungs are ready to breathe some warmer, dry air. SOOOO, I'm heading to Arizona tomorrow!! Leaving at 5am for Columbus airport with my friend Karen. I hope we don't have trouble getting to the airport AND that there are no delays. I am ready!! The house is clean, some meals made for hubby, laundry done, the doggies are bathed and trimmed, suitcase packed...I'm ready for bed, watching American Idol. Now if I can just sleep!! (kinda excited)...

8 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Wait!! Hold the truck!!! Back up the van!!!

I just read your "blogs I follow list" and found my friend, JoEllen Hummel! How do you know JoEllen? I used to be her children's church teacher at camp every summer right here in Indiana!!!

Judy said...

Oh-h-h-h Marcia!! I'm so happy you have a chance to get out of this snow and into some warmer weather. Have a wonderful time!

Hummel Family said...

KEETHA!!!! WHOA! This is crazy!

Marica is a goooood friend of mine, goes to my Church and is also a cousin to my Father-n-law! So, we are sort of related. She also lives right down the road from me.

Have you been following Marcia's blog for awhile? How did you find this blog? I was the one who got her started on this whole blog thing. I remember going to her house to help her get it all set up. ha! Now, she is quite the pro!

Small world!

Hummel Family said...

Marcia, so glad you are in AZ!!! Did you have this trip planned for awhile now?

Look forward to seeing pics when you get home. Hopefully the snow will stay away once you return.

Dawn said...

Have a great trip!

Somer Love said...

Im glad someone is getting snow because we sure haven't had any! have fun in AZ!

Keetha Broyles said...

Jo Ellen!!!!! I MISS you in bloggy land. I miss seeing "my" babies grow up. I understand - - - BUT I MISS YOU!!!

Marcia said she found me through your blog - - - she just recently left me a comment and now I'm following her and pulling for her!!!

Marcia - - - I just left you a "shout out" over at my blog.

Brenda said...

Hello Marcia,
I'm over from Keetha's for a visit. Hope you're enjoying/enjoyed AZ! We just moved to Colorado from AZ last May after living there 15 years. Of course I'm sure you went where it is warm, and not up to the Northern part where they recently had tons of snow! My husband's family live in Mesa (Phoenix).
God bless!