Friday, April 16, 2010

Still tethered

Well, I'm still attached to my picc line. I did my best to get a 45% in my PFT's, but didn't...I did get 41% and .99 Liters, so it was up a little. Yay for that!! I still sounded pretty wheezy on my right side and they had me do a chest x-ray. I have another appointment next Wednesday, maybe I'll be unchained then :) I am feeling a little better energy wise, so that's a start!! I'm still going to hand therapy twice a week too, possibly for 4 more weeks. Between lungs and hands, lots of therapy stuff going on right now!!!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Keeping you in my prayers. Good for you improvement and just keep getting better.

Keetha Denise Broyles said...

I've been in Costa Rica since Easter Monday, so didn't realize you were getting "picky"

Hope you continue to feel better, and are able to get rid of the pic soon.

Aspiemom said...

I'm glad there was a LITTLE improvement at least and glad you are starting to regain your energy. That's one of the ways I can tell if I'm improving, too.

I pray that you will be untethered soon!

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: Just found your blog. I am sorry you are not well. I will pray for you. Blessings, Martha