Saturday, May 29, 2010

Birthday boy!


My youngest grandson recently had his second birthday! It's hard to believe that he's not really a baby anymore! He's really growing up and talking a lot...he's a lot of fun!





Spending time on the playground with grandma! Having fun on the slides...







Very serious about "driving" the playground equipment.



His brother loves dinasaurs and trains, but this is tractor boy! He comments on every tractor he ever sees. We were in a store a few weeks ago that had a lot of John Deere stuff and he was on cloud 9.



Stephanie and I made this tractor cake for his birthday. I baked it and she did most of the decorating...I think she did a great job!!




Here he's blowing out the candles. Notice big brother (and even mommy) trying to help!



I know I can do this...



Fingers are very helpful...



Yum!


Trying to get a family pose...



Opening one of his tractor gifts...he was busy playing the rest of the evening!





Happy birthday sweet tractor boy!!!

4 comments:

Keetha Denise Broyles said...

Hi Marcia!!!

In all my busyness of the past few weeks, I feel that I've lost touch with you a bit. Hopefully now that school is out and I'm officially unemployed I'll have more time to blog.

Loved this post. Your grandsons are both darling.

The Starr Family said...

Cute, cute, cute.... cannot believe how fast they grow! My own "baby" is no longer a baby!

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

What a little cutie. You look far too young to be a grandma!
Blessings,
Marcia

Anonymous said...

See this videos ! It's about my country PORTUGAL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO4-1L8Qz3w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO4-1L8Qz3w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GU5uQc05qo