Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer dessert time!

I have 9 strawberry plants in my garden and they have really been producing the berries! I've been picking strawberries, or "strawbs" (as Kayden and I say) for a few weeks. We've eaten a lot plain and I've made several strawberry desserts...

Strawberry delight.

Strawberry cookie pizza.
I've made 2 of them.

and of course strawberry pie! I've made at least 5 of these.
I guess it's good strawberry season is about over, however, my blueberries are beginning to ripen and these desserts would all be great with bluebs too!

2 comments:

Written Permission said...

WOW -- these look fabulous!! Do you think they'd survive in the mail? :)

Hummel Family said...

Caislyn went strawberry picking with her Granmda a couple weeks ago! She loved it. So, we've been enjoying the "strawbs" too! :) The pie looks so yummy! I just wish I could make a good homemade crust. ENJOY!