Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Finally...

hey, I'm feeling better! I've had several bad days over the past two weeks. I thought I was getting better, then I got a sore throat. Plus I was feeling nauseous from the antibiotics I was on. It was a pain! I don't enjoy throwing up...Anyways, now I'm on Zofran for the nausea, the throat is better, lungs feeling better and life is looking up again...YAY!!! And just in time too! I had plans to go with two girl friends to Florida for a week of relaxing girl time. A few days ago, I couldn't imagine going because I felt so yucky...but now it's feeling doable and exciting. We are leaving Sat. morning. IF my laptop works (been having some issues), I might post some of our escapades from Florida...

Changing the subject...a young couple from our church (Lydia and Kirby) just had a baby boy yesterday, he was 7 weeks early. He had some breathing problems and today he went to be with Jesus. They have two little girls. I just feel so sad for them, it's been on my mind all day. Please say a prayer for them, even though most of you reading this don't know them. Thanks!

4 comments:

Keetha Denise Broyles said...

So glad you're feeling better.

I'm saying a little prayer for your friends right now. Losing a baby is such a difficult thing.

Looks like it could SNOW here soon - - - heavy dark snow-looking clouds in the sky - - -

Written Permission said...

So glad you're feeling better! I know Mom is VERY excited about the trip (although not so much about the flying). You guys will have a GREAT time. :)

Will keep the couple you mentioned in my prayers...

The Starr Family said...

Praise! Thankful you are feeling better... my heart aches for that young couple. Our children are such treasures, the prospect of losing them is painful.

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope you're having a wonderful time there in Florida. I'll say a prayer for that young couple.
Blessings,
Marcia