Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm back...

Finally, a new post! I have been either sick, or tired, or gone...mostly sick! I had been on three antibiotics for about 6 weeks and I had such nausea a lot of the time. Two of them were to treat the two bugs I had and the other was added for a lung flare up. I tried zofran for the nausea, didn't help much. Then phenergan did help, but I had to go off of it for a few days before the new immunologist visit I had two weeks ago. That was a miserable day! I had a cf visit and then the immunologist visit, both in the same building. I had to do bloodwork, have x-rays and I kept throwing up in between things...really an awful day. I did go back on phenergan again after that and it helped, but the culture I did that day turned out to be negative for the bugs, so they decided to let me go off the meds early. Great news to me! So I've been off them for almost a week now and it's been SO nice to feel good again! I'm off and running again! Yeah well, maybe not running...at least back in action and it feels so good! I'll blog more tomorrow about my two doctor visits I had yesterday (CF and immunologist). And also I had a fun little adventure last weekend...

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Glad you are feeling better.

Keetha Denise Broyles said...

Glad you're back!

Now, sit down, rest, and don't overdo!

- Momma Keetha