Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm enjoying...

...these beautiful flowers sent from my Sunday School class!

...seeing the blue skies against the snow.

...my Ipad...love, love, love it!

...my two little doggie companions.

...having my littles here yesterday for awhile.

...Francine River books.

...my new cellphone (my old one accidentally fell in with my nebulizer cups and I boiled/sterilized it with them)! I hate to admit it, but I really did that!

... Valentine cookies Brenda baked for me on Monday.

...cheese Pringles, I've been hungry for them and hubby is keeping me supplied.

...Coblentz chocolates from Gail (I AM eating healthy stuff too, really).

...clean hair.

...not being so short of breath.

...a break from doing IV's.

7 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Which Francine Rivers are you currently reading? "Redeeming Love" and the Rome trilogy were my favorites!

Colleen said...

Nice post. It is important to remember what we enjoy out of life too.

The Starr Family said...

I hope you feel as good as you look in your blog header!

And Francine Rivers... just love her! The Voice in the Wind series is my all-time favorite!

Anonymous said...

Marcia, just wanted to let you know that I follow your blog, appreciate you allowing me a look into your life (and to prove to Karen that it's not so hard adding a comment!) Brenda H

65 Roses for Marcia said...

Good one, Brenda!

Janet said...

DEAR Marcia! You truly know how to display GRACE and your perspective is a reminder to always focus on the GOOD things we all have but don't always choose to see. Praying for a great recovery from this last BUG!
Janet :)

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

I'm praying for you. I'm always inspired by my visits here :-)
Blessings,
Marcia