Thursday, April 7, 2011

I think he missed me!

My sister-in-law took Mickey to be groomed this week. I usually do it myself, but decided I'm not up for it yet and he really needed it. He's cut shorter than I do it, which is OK, I won't have to trim for awhile. But he looks so teeny tiny now, seems like a different little dog!

Such skinny little legs!

I think he's happy I'm home...he's been sort of like a magnet since I've been back.

On the other hand, K told me he thinks I should go back to the hospital (I think he liked those surprises!)

6 comments:

Hummel Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hummel Family said...

Awe Mickey is so adorable with the new do!!!! :) I do agree that he missed you!

Love
JoEllen

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh this does SO remind me of my beloved Aunt Kitty. She had a little mini poodle named Ruffles, and he ADORED her just like this!!!!

You would have LOVED Aunt Kitty, and she would have loved you.

Not sure how Mickey and Ruffles would have fared - - -

Keetha Broyles said...

Uh Hem, JoEllen - - - - I SEE you come here and comment on MARCIA'S blog, and I just want to remind you that you are MISSED over on MY blog - - - - -

I'm just sayin'

;-)

The Starr Family said...

Of course he missed you! Love to see you smiling in those pics.

Hope you are feeling better!

blessedmom's simple home said...

So glad you're home from the hospital Marcia. Sorry I haven't been around much. Since my first post on my nephew, I've been playing catch-up with my email. We're so thankful for all of the prayers for Jordan though. He's doing better every day!
Blessings,
Marcia