Monday, July 11, 2011

Special package!

I wasn't able to download pictures for awhile on my blog, but now I can again, so finally posting this. I got a package in the mail a few weeks ago with the return label from Harrisonburg, VA. It was from my cousin Dawn! I love getting packages in the mail and often order free things I find online just because it's fun to get a package, no matter how small! And this was a big box! There was the nicest note in it which said she has been following my blog and when I was so sick in March she started making me a prayer shawl and "as you continue to rest and slow down a bit, this prayer shawl is to wrap up in to remember God's arms wrapped around you as you continue to recover"...Dawn, I'm keeping this in my living room as a tangible reminder to say no or slow down if I need to. (Always has been hard for me to do this). And since I'm on home IV's again, I wrap up in it while I'm IVing or resting. Thank you so much Dawn, not only did I get a special gift in the mail, but it was something with love and prayer intertwined in the stitches!!


1 comment:

Stacey said...

I also got a prayer shawl "Tallit" in the mail from a blog reader! It was such a nice surprise. Cherish it!