Thursday, July 28, 2011

Still chained

I was hoping that I would be having my picc line pulled when I went in on Tues. but they recommended one more week. The reason was we're going on vacay soon and they want to make sure I'm as good as I can be. So that did make sense. I had my last huge box of meds delivered yesterday...yay!! It has at least gone smoothly this time, no bumps in the road with the picc. My PFT's were up to a whopping 49%, next week I am so going to try to hit 50%. That's my goal. One. More. Point. Most people don't have a clue how hard it is to do PFT's!! On the other hand, I've never had to feel what a chemo treatment is like, or many other things that people go through. I still had some crackles and wheezes, but I don't think it's ever really clear, maybe just less crackly and wheezy. :) So next Tues. I'll go back and it will be pulled out for sure and the celebrating will begin!

2 comments:

Judy said...

One more week, one more point--you can do it Marcia!! Keep up the good work!

Karlene said...

Hope you have a good week. And meds do the job. Just think then you can go on vacation!!!