Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall, the boys and pie

Two beautiful pictures of fall at our house. Our fall has been quite rainy, so when we get a sunny day, we're excited!



These little guys have picked up the ipad moves so quickly, playing some games and reading books, touching and swishing finger across the page. It cracks me up to watch them do this!




We were visited by two little trick or treaters yesterday...Spiderman and a Transformer.





They had fun doing a little trick or treating with some little wizard of oz friends.


I entered a pie contest that is this week and now I'm wondering what I was thinking?! But I guess it'll be fun. I decided on lemon meringue. I just hope it turns out at least semi-good and doesn't fall apart that day!! This was one of my two practice pies I made and we ate!

My port is good...there is a nice little healed up bump there. Next Tuesday I have a clinic appointment and I'll get it flushed for the first time.My nurse friend Gail is going to go along to learn how to do it, it has to be flushed once a month so I don't get clots. I might even try to learn to do it myself, but that doesn't sound too fun right now.

Happy last day of October!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Good luck with your lemon pie! (It must be awful to have to eat those practice pies!! Ha! Ha!) No, seriously, the piece pictured looks very delicious!

Anonymous said...

Jakobi loves the pics of the boys! :)
And

I think that piece of pie looks wonderful. Can I be your taste tester?

-JoEllen