Saturday, September 8, 2012

First days of school

Speaking of school...

Kayden was all ready and very excited for his first day of Kindergarten orientation! The only thing he wasn't really too happy about is that orientation was only lasting a couple of hours and his mommy and daddy had to go with him. He was ready to go by himself and stay all day! Little brother wasn't happy because he had to wait a few days for his Preschool to start. I kept him during the time they were gone and we played Preschool and drew and cut out large happy faces...made him happier...my fridge is covered with happy faces.

Just before they left for school.

The next week was finally Perrin's first day! I picked them up after school and took them to Burger King to get smoothies and then we came to my house awhile. Perrin loved his day!

We made signs...(the teacher in me) and I pointed out that Kayden starts like Kindergarten and Perrin starts like Preschool. I also asked them what they want to be when they grow up and wrote that underneath. Kayden wants to be a fire fighter and a paleontologist (hope I spelled it right!) and Perrin said race car driver and policeman. You can click on the pic to see it better. The littles are growing up...a little too fast!!

No comments: