Sunday, February 3, 2013

Oh boy

Now hubby is in the hospital. Jeremy took him to the ER last evening, he was in quite a bit of pain. He was very severely dehydrated so they started IV fluids, gave pain med, took X-rays, bloodwork. He ended up being admitted, is on two strong antibiotics and fluids. He can't have anything at all to eat or drink. Morphine for pain. His intestines need to heal! Quite the pair we are right now!

I had a CF appointment on Thurs. my PFTs dropped again just a little...I was hoping to get higher than last week, but just didn't happen. Maybe because I haven't been using O2 as much? Also, my appt was pretty early, I didn't get all 5 nebs done before we left. I'm still on IVs until my Thurs appt, then I'll probably be done for now. Overall feeling better, just slow to do anything. Not that I do much now anyways. I'm going to have someone take me to see him in the hospital this afternoon between my IVs.

Lindsay's doing her clinical boards today...I keep thinking of her too!

4 comments:

Susannah said...

Oh no! Get better!

Anonymous said...

Praying for better health for both of you!

JoEllen Hummel said...

Oh Warren! I pray you are much stronger today! AND Marcia, sorry you have to endure so much on a daily basis.

I am so glad that you two are letting others help you through this time.I look forward to driving you to and from your dr apt on Thursday! Please keep asking me and others to help.

JoEllen

Eric, Jodi, Julia and Nathan Miller said...

Marcia, this is the first time I've read your blog and enjoyed reading through past posts. But I'm very concerned after reading more recent posts about yours and Warren's recent health issues. You both will be in our thoughts and prayers as you continue on each day! Please let us know how we can help - as a church family or individually. I was signed up to bring you a meal a few weeks ago, but some wonderful others filled your fridge and freezer the day before! So I'm still happy to bring a meal if you need one. Please let us know how we can help! Blessings, Jodi Miller