Monday, March 25, 2013

Beautiful Spring Morning

Yes, this was a beautiful thing to wake up to. The pictures really don't do justice! I do love snow, however I really am ready for a for real Spring. I love the warm weather, bulbs blooming and flowering trees...flowers just make me happy! Actually, seasons make me happy. But the up and down weather we've be having doesn't make my lungs happy and they started behaving badly this weekend...lung pain and fevers. Sooo my Dr. is putting me back on home IVs tomorrow. Geesh, I've only had five weeks of "freedom". (big sigh) But oral antibiotics dont really work for me anymore. Guess I'll go back to reading books, watching some movies and maybe by the time I'm finished with this course of IVs, Spring will have sprung...



1 comment:

Judy said...

Nice pictures, but I'm with you about being ready for spring. So, so ready!! The snow has got to go! Hopefully the weather will be nice by the time your IV treatment is finished. Take care, Marcia!